About usA healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy’s mission is to empower users in taking charge of their own health and medical narrative. With our holistic (universal) approach, our Mobile Application transforms users from being passive patients to proactive individuals to take charge of their own health. Adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encrypted technology, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate with medical professionals, medical documents and health data at their fingertips.
As one of the first technical startups in the healthcare industry, our team is determined on creating real value that benefits our users lives by personalising user centric features. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team we are always looking for charismatic and ambitious professionals who are ready to rattle the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Your RoleWe are looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our solutions-driven and customer obsessed team in the heart of Berlin.
This is a global role in our Growth & Partnerships Team. You will be responsible for developing and executing our marketing strategy in global markets, playing a key role in our B2B customer acquisition. You will be ideating, executing and managing marketing and thought leadership campaigns that spearhead our expansion into global markets.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers across focus markets in Europe, Asia and Latin America, and the best channels to reach them.
- Develop and manage B2B marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution to measurement and optimisation
- Ideate, manage and drive creation of content marketing initiatives and materials on various channels that are locally relevant in the markets we operate in
- Develop thought leadership campaigns that match our desired positioning, engage current and potential customers with strong perspective, build our profile and deliver new opportunities to Vivy
- Analyse customer behaviour and adjust campaigns accordingly
- Develop and drive all public-facing communications including strategy and implementation for our social media channels
- Build and work with internal and external resources required to achieve set goals
- Build a marketing toolkit that reflects our brand identity, and act as custodian of that identity.
- Act as a sparring partner to other departments within the company
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in B2B Marketing, preferably in a technology company and/or in the healthcare industry, and be a creative thinker who thrives on owning the process from start to finish. Additionally, the candidate will:
- Have a minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in similar roles
- Have a track record of managing and delivering successful b2b marketing campaigns in international markets
- Be knowledgeable in the area of content marketing across all channels
- Have developed and managed thought leadership campaigns that fed into the marketing funnel
- Have analytical skills as well as a creative mindset to drive customer insights and trends into brand concepts and campaigns
- Possess excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken, with additional languages preferred
- Be a collaborative team player with strong communication skills
- Open and international working environment: Vivy stands for diversity - work in an international team with colleagues from more than 30 nations
- Opportunity to shape a product that will enhance the life of millions of people worldwide
- Career development: Digital learning budgets, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development. In addition, various social networks offer employees a wide range of support and development opportunities within our company
- Employee discounts: Vivy employees benefit from various employee discounts such as Allianz insurance policies and Allianz pension scheme
- Possibility to participate in the Allianz Employee Stock Purchase
- Competitive compensation and a permanent employment contract
- You will be working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible (e.g. brand-new Mac or Windows Laptop, screens, etc.; ergonomic chairs and standing desks)
- With countless opportunities for team bonding such as regular team events, special events and parties in winter and in summer, you will be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
- Flat hierarchies with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- We have a hybrid working model and you will work in a newly designed office in Berlin Mitte with great coffee,soft drinks, fresh fruits and an online canteen (Smunch)