enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionYou will have a real impact by working closely with our marketing and design team to create visual designs to communicate our brand.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
- Continuously improve the design of the homepage, blog and other channels in close cooperation with the marketing and frontend teams
- Create infographics to be used in online marketing
- Create branded presentations, icons, printables and other designs for internal use
- Assist in creating presentations for exhibitions, meetings and upcoming events
- Support the sales, customer success, communications and talent teams with design requests
Your Profile / What You'll Need
Please send your CV along with a link / PDF with a portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be reviewed.
- Knowledge of Adobe (Illustrator + Photoshop) and presentation software (GSlides/Keynote); Figma/Sketch is a plus
- Preferably experience in visual design, graphic design or branding
- Preferably experience in cooperating with frontend/development teams
- Enrolled in or recently graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline in Germany
- A good eye for details
- Proactive attitude and ability to speak up and pitch ideas
- High expectations for own designs and strong marketing/customer centric mindset
- Strong written and spoken English skills; German is a plus
- If interested to join as intern: you can stay at least 4 months
- If interested to join as working student: you can work for at least 12 hours per week
Our Offer / What You'll Get
Got energy? Join us!
- Working in the fastest-growing company in the energy trading sector in Europe
- Joining an international grown-up start-up in the SaaS field, with modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- An entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies - we are “Team together, team apart!”
- Due to our continuous growth, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside the organization