Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePeople are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shaping a product?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work 20 hours a week alongside your studies and gain hands-on experience in recruiting within an innovative startup? Personio is growing and growing - and for that we need you! For our team in the heart of Munich, we are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) Talent Coordination to help us actively drive Personio's growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will support our Talent Acquisition team in the entire recruiting process and are responsible for all coordinative activities - from applicant management to interview scheduling and providing the best care for our candidates and internal stakeholders
- You will continuously improve the interviewing process with regard to scheduling and our customer experience (our candidates and business)
- You will ensure that our communication channels and job boards remain updated and attractive
- You will assist in other recruiting activities (e.g. Talent Sourcing, Employer Branding, etc.) as needed
What you need to succeed
- You are currently in the second half of your studies, preferably with a focus on or interest in human resources, psychology, business administration or a comparable degree program
- You are enrolled as a full-time student for the entire duration of the student trainee position
- Ideally, you already have some experience in recruiting or another HR function
- You are fluent in German and English
- You enjoy working with people and are an organizational talent
You can find more information and impressions here: www.kununu.com/personio
- Awesome team from all over the world
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish open office space in the heart of Munich (near Hauptbahnhof) - Coffee, Mate, Fruits, and Muesli are provided by us
- Choice between a lightning-fast UNU E-Scooter as a “company car” or a subsidized Qualitrain membership for 25€ per month