At Holoplot, we develop innovative hardware and software solutions to push the boundaries of what you thought loudspeakers are capable of: Using real-time wave field synthesis and 3D beamforming, our systems enable a radically new approach to sonically outstanding, high-quality speech and music reproduction, even in the acoustically most challenging environments.
We build our products with love for music, commitment to the highest possible quality, and a passion for disrupting the status quo.
In 2017, we were honored with the SXSW Innovation Award, but we are far from done yet: Being nominated one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world, we have embarked on the mission to develop the most revolutionary live entertainment sound system in the world.
What you will doThere is an open position for a working student in Software at HOLOPLOT!
During the semester, you can work up to 20 hours a week, in the semester break, possibly also more. An important requirement is that you are currently enrolled in a German university.
We are looking for your support to ramp up the development of our software stack. You will be working with a cross-functional team of developers, Quality Assurance engineers, UX/UI designers and Product Owner in an agile environment. You will be involved in the end-to-end process of software development that requires real-world problem-solving and has a high impact on our product delivery, which includes (but is not restricted to) adding new features, improving the existing code base, unit/integration testing, code reviews.
Based on your profile and interest, you could be working in a team with the following description:
- Font-end web development using Vue and Typescript
What you need to succeed in this role
- Enrollment at a german university in a relevant field of study: Informatics or similar
- Out-of-the-box thinking and a "can-do" attitude
- Being open and communicating proactively
- Having fun working in a team and passion for learning new things
Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Any knowledge of audio systems or music production is a plus
We offer you
Sounds good? Apply now and let's shape the future of sound together!
- The opportunity to take part in an industry-changing journey, working at the forefront of audio technology together with a world-class team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to make an impact from day one
- A highly motivating environment where you can grow and learn by working on incredibly ambitious challenges with colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Competitive salary
- 30 days of annual leave, flexible working hours, flexible working-from-home policy
- A modern office located on the south end of Tempelhofer Field overlooking the old airport
- Weekly team lunch and discounted Urban Sports membership
- An annual budget for individual professional development
Further InformationHOLOPLOT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HOLOPLOT appreciates and celebrates the diversity within the company. Therefore, people of all genders, gender identities, any ethnic and religious background, national origin, age, marital or economic status, are encouraged to apply. We are strengthened by diversity and we strive to provide a flexible work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly, and with respect.