enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionAt enmacc, we do extensive testing to ensure the quality and performance of our trading platform. Together with our QA team, you will be planning and executing manual and automated test cases to increase the quality of our product. You will be involved in automatic and manual testing of our different products, that span across multiple webclients, and REST APIs.
Become a pro at End-to-End testing with cypress before you venture into new fields of testing, like the setup of docker-based test-environments or mobile testing (Android + iOS).
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
- Automation testing: Write End-to-End Tests with cypress to extend test coverage
- Manual release testing: Ensure together with the QA team that we deliver high quality products to our customers
- Exploratory testing: Deep dive into new functionality to identify edge cases and potential future issues
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- University studies in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with automated testing (preferably with cypress)
- Experience in writing code with Typescript
- Acting autonomously and on own initiative
- Willingness to go the extra mile and passion for detail
- Fluent English
- Must be inscribed in German university
- Availability to work min. one day every 14 days in the office in Munich
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Joining a grown-up start-up in the SaaS/energy field
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- State of the art hardware and software
- Diverse, international team that celebrates differences
- Free drinks, fruit, and coffee as well as special fitness offers
- Hybrid work set-up, allowing you to combine working in the office with working from home
- German classes
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside the organization
- Chance to network and socialise with other interns & working students
- Possibility to write Bachelor or Master thesis in collaboration with us
- Possibility to either do a full-time internship at enmacc or start as a working student
- Possibility to be offered a full-time position afterwards