We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to disrupt the car buying market.
And because you need ambitious and strong partners, when you set yourself such high goals, we are very proud to have Volkswagen Financial Services AG, Volkswagen AG, Daimler Mobility Services, Allianz X as well as Renault Group and RCI Bank and Services as our investors.
We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer, and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies to become a leader in our space. Furthermore, we have established an independent, agile, and deeply entrepreneurial culture with a team of highly motivated digital experts, embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You are currently enrolled in University
- You have great interest in e-commerce & online marketing and you are willing to continuously expand your SEO knowledge and keep it up to date
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in online marketing, especially in the field of Search Engine Optimization (e.g. in the context of your own projects, an internship or a student job)
- You are used to work independently and your team can rely on you
- You have analytical and conceptual skills
- You bring along a distinctive technical basic understanding, maybe you have already tried yourself in HTML
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Your German and English skills are at a very good level
What you will do.
- You will get a comprehensive insight into the daily doings and projects of the SEO department
- You will support our channel manager in handling the day-to-day business (keyword research, competition analyses, ranking, backlink monitoring & many more) and quickly take on responsibility
- You will gain extensive experience in the area of on-site and off-site optimization as well as current technical requirements of search engines for websites
- Within the scope of project work (e.g. conception and creation of content marketing campaigns) you will gain practical project management experience and in-depth insights of various projects
What we have to offer.
The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
Working with state-of-the-art technology
Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
Online Pilates courses and Mental Health Support from our partners at nilo.health
Business English and German language courses
Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunches, team events on a regular basis and much more
A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Jessica Dessia.