About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
NavVis bridges the gap between the physical and digital world. With market-leading products like NavVis M6, NavVis VLX, and NavVis IndoorViewer, we empower our customers to capture and share the built environment as photorealistic digital twins.
Operating from offices in Munich, New York, and Shanghai, we employ over 200 people from more than 40 countries. Our company culture comprises people from all walks of life, including technologists, photographers, yoga practitioners, video gamers, runners, musicians, and more.
Would you like to work as part of a diverse team, improve your manual testing skills, and contribute to our company goals? Then we want to hear from you!
You will work on:
- Test our Indoor Mapping technology and its components including the real-time mapping and post-processing components and the team’s infrastructure
- Improve the whole product life-cycle from the idea of design and development to testing and deployment by providing feedback and test reports.
- Investigate creative approaches to increase test coverage with realistic use cases
- Support test mappings in various environments
- Document test scenarios and results
- Report bugs and follow up on their resolution
- Improve testing processes and strategies
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to self-manage and to work independently
- Eagerness to tackle complicated challenges and getting things done
- Motivated and dedicated
- Enrolled as a student in a German university
- Observant, with a keen eye for subtle details
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Experience in QA/QC
- Basic scripting knowledge