About usWe offer the next generation eCommerce platform - API and cloud based, highly scalable and on every channel. We put outstanding tech knowledge and enthusiasm in a modern, friendly and family oriented environment.
commercetools was founded in 2006 and we have offices in Germany (Munich, Berlin and Jena), the Netherlands (Amsterdam), the US (Durham, North Carolina) and from 2019 also in UK (London) and the APAC region (Singapore). We are one of the world's leading providers of cloud-based eCommerce technology. Our highly available, omnichannel platform enables implementation of complex retail models across all sales channels. The extensive API connects existing processes and technologies flexibly. We offer sustainable solutions for both B2C and B2B retailers. Since 2014 commercetools is a subsidiary of REWE Group. Some of our customers are Carhartt, Merkur, REWE and Medimax.
Join our vision in becoming the number one eCommerce company!
Job Description Our product team is currently conceptualizing and building the most exciting, usable, and advanced eCommerce admin UI in the market. As we are rapidly growing globally, the demand for multiple languages for our product is too.Therefore, commercetools is looking for a "Working Student Localization Project Manager (m/f/x)" that can support us by managing and coordinating the localisation of our product. If you are pursuing a career in project management, content development, languages or a related field such as localization, translation, or pure linguistics, we would love to hear from you!
About your new role
- Taking take of our language coordination and our translation tool “Transifex”
- Close collaboration with our POs and product teams
- Managing and coordinating the translation process for specific tasks
- Reviewing and managing multiple project tasks, ensuring the status to be up to date
- Help provide effective and clear communication with language service providers and product teams
- Ensuring that all tasks are assigned to the correct individuals
This is how we work
Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.
Skills & Requirements
- Availability for at least 12 months or longer (20h/week, more during the semester breaks) in BER or MUC
- First project Management experienceInterest for languages & familiarity with any translation tool
- Experience working with Jira (or similar tools)
- High attention to detail and structured, self-organized work style
- Great English skills, other languages would be a plus
INVESTING IN OUR FUTURE - OUR OFFER TO WORKING STUDENTS: