If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our IT Team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
We are looking to strengthen our fast-growing team in Amsterdam as soon as possible. As a work student we would like you to work 16 to 20 hours per week. The role is based in our Amsterdam office.
Your challenges will be:
- Interface regularly with other staff, and work on assignments and delivering services to end users
- Provide top-notch IT support to our local offices as well as our european office workers
- Support both Windows and Mac systems in the corporate environment. This includes desktops and laptops
- Installing, maintaining, monitoring IT infrastructure across sennder offices
- Maintaining user accounts in Microsoft Active Directory
- Managing inventories of software licenses, software, hardware and other IT supplies
- Supporting with planning and executing internal IT projects
To get there you will need:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program at a Dutch university
- Good customer service, multitasking and communication in English
- Organized and diligent way of working
- Experience in working with Windows and Mac (Linux is a plus)
- Understanding of networking (WiFi, LAN) and internet protocols
- Good problem solving skills and proactive mindset
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, willingness to learn new procedures and tasks
What we will be offering:
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Pension plan
- Lunch in the office
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities.
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Competitive salary
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.