About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
Operating from offices in Munich, New York, and Shanghai, we employ over 200 people from more than 40 countries. Our company culture comprises people from all walks of life, including technologists, photographers, yoga practitioners, video gamers, runners, musicians, and more.
We're searching for a student to join our Business team. We bring experience in consulting, big enterprises, and we have a study background in information systems. From lead generation & marketing automation or customer service all the way to invoicing & accounting - we take every business process to a new level using state-of-the-art SaaS solutions. As a student in our team, you will help bridge the gap between IT and Business. With our help, you will continuously improve our IT architecture, design new processes, and embed them into our system architecture.
Are you excited to be part of an international team, establish a new business IT tooling landscape, and collaborate with teammates? We want to hear from you !
You will work on:
- Rolling-out new processes and tools for our 200 employees: from evaluation, implementation to going-Live
- Reviewing and optimizing business processes from lead creation to revenue recognition
- Integrating processes and tools into our existing landscape using APIs and model the flow of data
- An in-progress information systems, informatics or business-related university degree
- Outstanding analytical skills and experience in structuring complex matters
- A solid understanding of data & databases
- Experiences with Coding and APIs
- Strong communication and listening skills
- A hands-on mentality and desire to get things done
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Worked on implementing new processes or tools in the past
- Experience with CRM/ERP tools such as MS Dynamics, Salesforce, or other