About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
Do you love analytics, data structuring, and project management? Always been interested in working at the intersection of a People or HR team, Global Finance Team, and Sales? Looking for a part-time Working Student position while you compete your studies? Then we hope you consider NavVis, an awarded and VC-backed technology startup with HQ in Munich & offices in the US & China. With 200+ people, we bring our clients digital-twin building solutions (HW & SW) for reality capture of indoor assets. We are growing our team and looking for a smart, empathetic, analytical team member with a global mindset eager to dive into new topics. Apply today!
You will work on:
- Supporting and owning various HR (or workforce/talent) analytics projects or models at the intersection of People, Finance, and Sales teams
- Supporting and owning specific sales analytics models to help NavVis achieve a deeper understanding of collected data & what that means for our business
- Contributing towards the company taking more data driven decisions
- Collaborating on important cross-team, as well as sensitive projects that involve decisions and sign-offs with our leadership team (budgeting, incentive compensation, etc.)
- Taking a global perspective as local cultural, budgeting, and sales operations practices in China & the US might differ to Germany and helping teams to come to a unified decision
- A business or finance-related university degree in progress
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Strong Excel modeling experience
- Good exposure to CRM tools & Power BI
- Experience with structuring complex matters
- A thorough understanding of finance topics
- Strong communication, listening, and presenting skills
- Sensitivity to confidential business and budget-related information
- Project management interest
- Business fluency in English; German is a plus!
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Work experience from one of the top-tier consultancies
- Knowledge in German finance standards (HGB)