Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleThe GTM Strategy and Operations team at Personio is a key strategic partner for our sales and marketing leaders across strategy and analytics, operations and process and tools. Team members are experts in business strategy and operations and analytical and strategic thinking. They are innately curious and strive to always understand and better the status quo.
If this sounds good to you, we have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to join Personio and join our Strategy & Operations team. You will partner with GTM Business Systems leadership and the broader GTM Strategy and Operations team to drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to automation and optimization of processes, support in administration of our tool landscape, assurance of CRM data quality, creating analyses and reports!
Reporting to the GTM Business Systems Lead you will have a broad remit and the unique opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We encourage and empower you to be brave and be creative so we are looking for big thinkers who are ambitious and who love solving big problems.
Your responsibilities include:
- Find creative ways to continuously automate and optimize our processes
- Work with different stakeholders by creating analyses and reporting
- You will be supporting the administration of our tool landscape (esp. Salesforce)
- Assurance of CRM data quality as well as execution of data imports
What you need to succeed
- You are currently pursuing a masters degree in a relevant fields (Business Administration, Informatics)
- You preferable already have experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- You have strong Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Your way of working can be described as independent, structured and careful
- You show a high willingness to continuously and actively develop your knowledge
- You have very good knowledge of German and English (C1 level)
- You are available for at least 9-12 months
- Awesome team from all over the world
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish open office space in the heart of Munich (near Hauptbahnhof) - Coffee, Mate, Fruits, and Muesli are provided by us
- Choice between a lightning-fast UNU E-Scooter as a “company car” or a subsidized Qualitrain membership for 25€ per month