Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are a very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
- You will learn more about Software Testing and will support our IT department by actively testing new software features
- You will work on your own projects
- You will assure the quality and functionality of the new features
- You will develop new test-cases and learn the difference between Manual and Automation testing
- You will analyse problems and write documentation
- You will work with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Product, BI, etc)
- You will have the chance to learn and grow within the team
- You will have exposure to tools like TestRails, JIRA, Selenium, etc
What we're looking for...
- You have already completed your first semesters of your studies within a technical subject
- You are very detail oriented, organised and methodical
- You are always curious to know how things work, and sometimes break things trying to find out
- You are tech savvy and have an understanding of how the internet works. Maybe you even tried once to build something by yourself.
- You have the ability to work mostly autonomously, with high quality awareness and reliability
- You are fluent in English
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an allround feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people,
- Free BVG monthly ticket or parking spot, and a safe spot to lock your bicycle,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility of mobile work (60/40),
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture,
- A company supported pension plan,
- A free insurance product of your choice,
- Access to our learning and development,
- Fantastic team events,
- Free drinks, fruits and much more.
Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
For your application…
fill in the form below. For any questions contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org - Denitsa will take care of your application.
Never stop playing!