Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
Creative writing is your thing as well as you love to dive into new topics? Imagine being a key part of the Customer Experience (CX) team, by using your writing skills to collaborate with experienced content writers to find innovative solutions that deliver a great experience for our customers. As a Working Student Content Writing - Educational Content, you will support our team of technical writers in creating all of our user education materials, from help center articles to video scripts, in-app tours, notifications, emails, and manuals. You'll help plan, write, proofread, and publish our educational content, optimizing it across multiple publishing platforms.
These challenges await you:
- You will create and optimize content for our existing customers across multiple channels and formats (HelpCenter, in-app content, videos, presentation materials...)
- You will assist in different steps of our content production, translation and proofreading processes, being involved in all parts of the content creation cycle.
- You will help analyze the performance of existing content and drive optimization initiatives based on results.
What you need to succeed
- You are a registered student in areas like journalism, communication studies, writing, marketing or a comparable major.
- You love writing technical content and have some basic knowledge of web publishing through content-management systems, blogs, etc.
- You are technically savvy, with interest and ability to deal with different software products, and able to explain technical issues in simple words.
- You are creative, open and have good communication skills with excellent English and German, spoken and written. Other languages would be a plus.
- You like to communicate and work with responsibility in a structured manner.
- The Internet is your (digital) home and you are familiar with manners, but also with basic legal principles.
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things that make Personio a pretty great place to work:
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows your trust and confidence in us.
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.