Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are a very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
You will often communicate with business stakeholders to gather questions and requirements
You will translate the business questions to data models with SQL code
- You will build clear and informative visualizations in Looker to answer business questions and make better decisions
You bring your fresh view to help to analyze and improve our existing system
What we're looking for...
- You are studying business informatics, business administration, or a comparable course
- You have solid skills in SQL (any dialect)
- As a plus, you have gained the first experience working with Looker, Tableau, or another data analytics tool
- You are communicative, analytical and have attention to detail
- You are passionate about data and using it to make better decisions
- You are solution-oriented and have a strong drive to continuously learn and improve
- You are fluent in English
- You are available to work 20 hours per week
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an allround feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people
- Our most loved Flexible benefit: free BVG monthly ticket/Parking spot or a subsidy for Internet usage
- Flexible working hours
- With our Simple Working model we provide the possibility to work up to 100% remotely (from Germany)
- 28 vacation days
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture
- A company supported pension plan
- A free product insurance of your choice
- A great Referral program
- Access to our learning and development
- Fantastic team events
- Free drinks, fruits and much more!
Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
For your application…
fill in the form below. For any questions contact us under email@example.com - Marco will take care of your application.
Never stop playing!