About the opportunity
With the ever increasing levels of competition, a competitive edge at N26 is our talent and ensuring our operations are designed and specifically maintained to lead to improvements and efficiencies in our day to day activities throughout the business. We use data to aid strategic decision making, driving operational excellence, process optimisation and performance improvement, ultimately leading to business excellence.
At the centre of people operational excellence at N26 is our employees, our processes and our technology (Workday HRIS, CultureAmp, TripActions, We26 etc) to help us achieve a competitive advantage.
The team focus is on continuous improvement; problem solving; team working; empowering our N26 employees; focusing on our customer needs; and good governance.
We are preparing for the future right now and our vision is to build the first truly global retail bank. We design our digital work environment to enable it. Similar to our product vision we are striving to build a mobile, digital and delightful work environment. We see technology as an enabler to create a personalised experience at scale and automation as an opportunity for people to spend their time where it matters the most.
In this role, you will:
- Configure, test and document enhancements, improvements and bug fixing of our HRIS- Workday HCM (implemented in Dec 2019)
- Support the roll out of Workday Advanced Comp, Time Tracking and the Mobile App this year.
- Support decision making on business processes, design and architecture, as well as training and change management activities, utilizing business process mapping
- Partner with business stakeholders across the organisation to identify needs and opportunities to improve our employee experience using technology
- Work closely with our People Ops and TechOps teams to develop our technology landscape and integration with the goal of creating a delightful modern digital experience
- Manage release cycles of new functionalities according to business
- Ensure smooth running of our technology landscape, supporting users, investigating and addressing issues and if necessary working with the vendors on resolution using our Jira ticketing system
- Lead implementation projects to introduce new solutions and capabilities
- Analyze and report metrics on our technology activities in support of strategic decision-making initiatives and for ongoing measurement and continual improvement
- Support data management and data architecture activities to ensure high quality data
- Create and manage documentation to align our business process and architecture with banking and privacy compliance requirements
- Report generation from Workday for hiring managers
What you need to be successful:
Experienced in working within the Workday tool, you’re also a digital native, a quick learner that is always looking for opportunities to make things better. You understand that you need great processes and technology to get things done so we can use it to create amazing experiences. You love to share ideas and find untraditional ways to collaborate and co-create, you learn from feedback and want to grow by creating a truly positive impact.
- Bachelors' degree in areas such as Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- 2- 3+ years experience in HR, business analysis and technology implementation
- Experience working with Workday HCM
- Experience in process design and improvement
- Experience in data management, administration and system configuration
- Understanding of modern employee experience
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working
- Experience with HR best practices and implementing technology solutions to support compliance requirements.
- Love to learn and continuous improvement
- Growth mindset
- Great team player that loves to share and collaborate
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.