Das sind wir:
We are a team of over 800 colleagues consisting of physicians, clinical staff and technology enthusiasts who believe that the statutory health care system is one civilization's greatest achievements.
But the system needs help to set itself up for the future of the new millennium. We want to support in driving this change and create a digital platform for a new kind of primary care that puts the doctor-patient relationship back at the center.
If you also believe in the positive transformative power of technology in bringing primary care to the next level - join us!
- Assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, mainly for our dental clinics
- Create social media content and assist with social media account administration
- Contribute to the creation of content for various channels – from company websites to email campaigns, we have a strong connection and reach to all our patients
- Support the tracking and analysis of campaign performance, which we monitor with a wide range of quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Support in developing and ordering merchandise
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree program in marketing, business, communications or a related field
- Passion about marketing, communications, technology:)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- English C1, German C1
- Strong attention to detail
- Being organized and structured, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Mission-driven company with clear social impact
- Sustainable business backed by leading VCs
- Supportive and friendly environment
- Cool office in the centre of Berlin
- ELEASA - The possibility of bike or tech leasing
- Employee benefits: food, drinks, team events, discounts for fitness centers, clothing, etc.
Klingt das spannend?
We are searching for a candidate who will help us raise awareness about Patient21 as an employer what working at P21 entails, and tell the stories of our employees.
Wir wachsen und suchen talentierte Kolleg*innen, die gerne mitgestalten!