About the opportunity
In the Digital Payments group, we make money movement easy, simple and frictionless. We are always working on improving our UX and making money movement easy for users. Recent examples of that are the Round-Ups, Split the Bill or QR Code payment features.
In this role, you will:
- Work on a modern unified tech stack with the main components being Express, React, Apollo GraphQL, CSS-in-JS (with Fela) to name just a few
- Contribute to our extensive documentation and our testing suite (unit testing with Jest, accessibility checks, end-to-end testing with Cypress)
- Build UI features on top of Payment schemes
- You will proactively work on improving the Web tech stack and ensure high quality standards
- Work in a collaborative environment on challenging tasks you will manage and coordinate releases for the cross-functional team
What you need to be successful:
- Experience in developing accessible applications (WCAG 2.1) with semantic markup
- To be interested and caring about Security, Performance and User Experience
- Exposure to working in cross-functional teams in Agile environments
- A strong call to team work, being an active part of the community sharing feedback and knowledge with your peers
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Health & Life insurance, personal development budget, Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.