About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsAs a Web Developer in our Marketing team, you will be an integral part of our performance and design efforts. In this role, you will be the go-to person for responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our web infrastructure - supporting the overall marketing team in all technological topics, including integrating different tools and applications, while keeping a watchful eye on our SEO efforts.
In your first 3 months you will:
In your first 6 months you will:
- Streamline the deployment environment & CMS
- Finalize post MVP phase for website relaunch
- Fix and tend to indexing and crawling issues on our website
- Build a Roadmap for conversion rate optimization
- Technically optimize website content for search engines (SEO)
- Ramp up website personalization for targeted prospect accounts
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in web development projects in the online or performance marketing environment
- Strong technical proficiency in CMS Systems (preferably Contentful)
- A good grasp of HTML/CSS/Typescript
- Technical proficiency of SEO
- A basic understanding of UI/UX
- Professional-level English, French, or German are a plus
What we offer you
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks, and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).