At Infarm we have the opportunity to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow. Our values offer a bit of insight into the culture that helps us work daily towards making this vision a reality. If these values resonate with you, and being part of the urban (r)evolution is something that excites you, you've come to the right place.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Who You Are
You will be responsible for managing the warehouse layout and optimization, receiving incoming deliveries, stocking them as needed and preparing the shipment of goods to our customers, while ensuring infarm quality standards. You will work closely with our Supply Chain Planner based in New York City, taking care of the daily business as well as taking the initiative to implement improvement measures
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Manage the warehouse layout and optimization with racking systems and inventory system management
- Receive goods into the warehouse, adjust inventory accordingly. Keep an ongoing and accurate physical count of goods.
- Perform picking and packing of goods along with kitting activity and physical stock-out of goods
- Schedule trucks/vans with the transporter as per the network route
- Document shipments and invoicing
- Enter data and record material movement in the inventory management system
- Maintain minimum stock levels as per specifications and re-order material as needed
- Manage weekly cycle count, quarterly stock-taking and annual stock count
- Maintain the warehouse area, ensuring cleanliness and organization
- Record truck arrival time, number of trucks, number of shipments, returns, etc.
- Follow safety guidelines, ensure the hub is compliant with local regulations
- 2+ years of warehouse layout and inventory management experience
- Experience working with inventory management systems along with maintaining spreadsheets for inventory control purposes
- Experience in handling and storing chemicals as per local regulations a plus
- Driven to achieve the highest quality in daily work
- Multi-tasking ability and quick response to frequent priority shifts
- Organized, detail-oriented and trustworthy
Proactive and self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Forklift license is preferred
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 19 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in and strive to grow an inclusive environment focused on promoting mutual respect. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.