We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, as part of their management team, who is responsible for the strategic development of the People & Culture division and, in particular, drives their M&A HR strategy forward. The company is a fast-growing and very well-funded B2B startup in the travel industry focused on helping small and medium-sized enterprises to easily book, manage, and expense their business travel with a mix of automated and human help.
What keep you challenged:
- Being responsible for the expansion, further development and management of the People & Culture area and thus actively shaping all strategies and processes relating to recruiting, team happiness and corporate culture
- Developing visions and strategies for the further development of venture's M&A HR strategy in order to position the company as a supra-regional group in the long term
- Making sure that the best talents reach to the company and that they can develop themselves further with them by establishing innovative concepts for personnel development and employee satisfaction
- Developing meaningful KPIs and reports for the People & Culture area, thereby promoting data and results-focused work
- Ensuring that everybody works in the most efficient legal framework for all personal processes and guidelines and also, that your team builds productive working relationships with colleagues, executives and other departments
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in psychology, economics or law or a comparable subject from a top university
- 10 years of professional experience in HR and at least 5 years of relevant experience in management and scaling a team
- Experience in the area of M&A and transfer of operations, on a strategical and operational level & familiarity with wage tax, social security and labor law
- Employee satisfaction oriented and strong team player with ability in building cross-functional working relationships and in stakeholders management
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, data- and result-driven working attitude, with analytical way of thinking and adaptability to a dynamic environment
- Outstanding communications skills in both German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Make a true impact in the Travel Tech industry
Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.