If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Marketing department:
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionise road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Video Producer will report directly to the Head of Marketing Communications, and work in close collaboration with all team members as well as other departments in the company. He/she may as well coach a more junior colleague.The role is based in our HQ Berlin.
Your challenge will be:
- Develop a production calendar aligned with short-term and long-term communication/marketing targets for the sennder group
- Develop, write, produce/shoot and edit engaging video and photo media for delivery via YouTube, social media, internal use and purchased media. Video media to include product videos, client case studies, sennder employees and events.
- Track engagement levels, gather insights and optimize media strategy for visibility
- Stay up-to-date with market developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Keep abreast of new technologies, equipment and techniques to provide recommendations for A/V equipment
- Travel in Europe to capture the best images and video to promote the sennder brand
To get there you will need:
- Around 2–3 years of experience creating impactful video content is a must; agency or multi-client experience is a plus
- Video capture and editing skills (including the use of subtitles, image overlay, animation, creation of audio files, green screen techniques, among others)
- Basic motion graphic and animation skills
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (PremierPro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a must
- Knowledge of Maxon Cinema 4d or any other 3d animation software a plus
- Photography shooting and editing skills are a big plus
- Team spirit and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 6 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.