Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller Kürze“Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” ~Andrew Davis
In spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
You will work as a part of a data-driven, hyper-growth-focused B2B marketing and demand gen team. Be a crucial driver for compelling, highly converting content across all funnel stages with a focus on vertical-specific assets.
A collaborative, creative power horse, enjoying problem-solving, striving for data driven decisions and being keen to lay out the impactful foundation of vertical-specific content.
Raise your hand if that describes you, and join the Spryker herd as Vertical Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to help us revolutionize the world of commerce.
- Convert complex into simple – Translate our USPs into a clear sales and marketing oriented messages and create compelling marketing and sales enablement campaigns
- Take a key role in building up and shaping content for our focus verticals
- Create highly converting materials like guides, video scripts, blog posts and other website content to drive demand along the entire funnel
- Take a lead role in editing English content
- Work closely with Marketing Operations, Demand Gen and Sales teams to create, evaluate, and optimize vertical-specific content
- Help us gain an edge: Always be up-to-date and know first about trends and changes in our core verticals and the customer behavior of tomorrow
- You have a bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism and bring 3+ years of content marketing experience with a focus on B2B and/or e-commerce
- ABM experience is a plus
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a natural problem-solver and bring a good understanding of driving demand generation through content
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams to get information as base of your content creation
- You are a native English speaker and ideally bring more fluent language skills in e.g. in German or Spanish.
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil des Spryker Teams zu werden
We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks, and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours, and home office.
We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.