We are looking for:
A new member for our Venture Development team at Project A: a group of ambitious business generalists, who have two main responsibilities. First, they define and execute value-driving projects with our portfolio companies in areas such as internationalisation, commercial operations, interim management… and really anything else that we see as a business priority for one of our ventures. Second, they team up with one of our partners to manage a set of investments to success. This entails the preparation of board meetings and financing rounds, identification of support opportunities and staffing our 100+ operational experts to our portfolio companies’ needs.
What will keep you challenged?
- Build-up and maintenance of a close relationship with our ventures as well as a deep understanding of their current challenges and opportunities
- Operational support in e.g. Operations, Project Management, etc. in our portfolio companies
- Continuous team member sparring to learn and to be able to grow into potential own strategic venture responsibility, budget and resource accountability and cross-functional project lead
Which traits contribute to your success?
- High ambition and drive to achieve excellent results
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent in English and German
A top-of-class degree at a leading university
- Relevant work experience in a consultancy, a start-up or a similar environment
- Good understanding of digital business models and operational processes
- First solid examples in project and stakeholder management, taking full responsibility for your projects
- Pragmatic, yet structured and a quick learner
- Feeling comfortable in a flexible, highly dynamic environment
- Being an entrepreneur at heart who loves to work both in teams and individually
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.