About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Do you want to work with the most intuitive dataflow software (patent pending!) in ecommerce? Quality and consistency are your middle name? Then this may be your dream job! Be the first member of our UX team and be responsible for:
- Coordinating and realizing a consistent UX experience
- Developing and designing sophisticated interface concepts and designs for our platform
- Further developing existing products with creative ideas and innovative solutions
- Consistent design-language and behavior of UI elements within the platform
- Working closely together with Product Management and advising on all topics related to usability
- Coordinating within the Engineering Team
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 3+ years of experience designing for web applications (SaaS)
- Advanced understanding and execution of user experience design, interaction design and UX design process
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, a mockup tool like Sketch / Axure and Invision
- Ability to split big concepts into small increments which can be developed and reviewed in an effective feedback cycle
- Outstanding listening and communication skills and a deep understanding of user needs
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example as Team Lead
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Sound like the right job for you? Send us your CV and portfolio! Let us know about the projects you have worked on in the past and what you want to achieve in the future.