Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Who you are
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive. You should be passionate about your work and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level and should desire going above and beyond to produce world class designs.
At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
Digital designers at Klarna are fundamental players in the strategy and conception of converting and lifecycle marketing assets. You will bring exceptional creative thought and well-crafted execution that shapes innovative brand experiences while constantly optimizing for the desired outcome.
What we offer
We offer you a diversely international working environment filled with talented, creative and intelligent colleagues. As part of the Consumer growth domains you will be working alongside other designers, copywriters, product marketeers, marketing managers, PR specialists, etc. As an employee at one of the fastest growing companies in online payments and e-commerce worldwide, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we look forward to hearing from you.
What you will do
◦ Work from brief to optimize and adapt campaign material and asset production for multi-channel marketing, including social advertising, email, editorial articles, mobile app placements, and display banners
◦ Own the best practices for marketing and advertising channels, final asset delivery and ensure consistency within all channels
◦ Lead the work with channel owners on continuous multivariate testing and constantly learn from design performance to iterate and improve future designs
◦ Work with both internal and external channel specialists and brand specialists on long term strategy
◦ Work closely with copywriters, content creators, designers and teams and be a stakeholder for performance in overall campaign development.
You should have
◦ Proven experience in conversion rate optimization and thorough understanding of what design decisions are best for multi-channel marketing, including social advertising, email, editorial articles, mobile app placements, and display banners
◦ At least 3+ years of experience designing for marketing campaigns
◦ Bonus points for experience working with retail, marketplaces, e-commerce platforms or digital media agencies
◦ Proven experience in A/B testing and multivariate testing is essential
◦ You have a firm understanding of User Experience (UX) & Design fundamentals
◦ Collaboration skills. Our designers have the opportunity to work with experts in various fields and are expected to bring ideas to the table
◦ Articulation skills. You present concepts and solutions clearly and effectively to internal stakeholders
◦ A strong interest in how design affects user experience
◦ A passion for what’s next. Our designers have their eyes forward, bringing innovative techniques to how we communicate with audiences
◦ Ability to work quickly without compromising quality or organization
◦ A can-do attitude. Self-motivated problem solver, detail-oriented, dedication, positive attitude and flexibility. You get things done
◦ Exceptional English skills in written and oral communicationYou’re familiar with Sketch & The Adobe Creative Suite to build out creative assets.