A Bit about us
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 250,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 200 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. We want your help to get us to the next level.
What you will be doing:
Conduct user interviews together with our design and product teams to gather insights about consumer needs
Create and deliver detailed analysis and outcome of the user interviews to internal product and management teams
Train our product managers and designers on best practices in user research
Own your various projects.
Create Competitive Analysis for UX Design
Conceptualize and run UX Workshops and Design Sprints with our product teams
Running surveys, gathering user feedback and documenting and reporting on them
Help to make informed decisions about initiatives for our product
Become a valuable member of our design and product team to push the limits on our user experience
- Have a Bachelor's degree in interaction design or human computer interaction
- 3+ years of experience in working as a UX Researcher in a digital product company or in an agency
- Are a fluent English and German speaker
- Are experienced in all aspects of conducting user interviews and gathering insights
- Have profound experience in formats like Design Thinking, Service Design and Design Sprints
- Are able to collaborate on projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Have strong communication skills with an ability to take constructive feedback
- Have strong skills in analysing and presenting insights and qualitative data
- You are knowledgeable about product KPIs and experienced in working on B2C products
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation - and we don't mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!