Are you a Senior User Experience Designer with a radical idea that you believe could provide meaningful change of lasting procurement process?
Would you like to be part of a team of the industry experts to make that idea become reality?
If so, you should consider joining the The x hive team our innovation unit at scoutbee as a user experience engineer.
A The x hive user experience engineer is…
- An idea generator
- A technical expert
- An entrepreneur
- A visionary
- A ...
You are brave, unconventional, weird, fun, intelligent, passionate, positive,
sarcastic, hardworking, imaginative, introverted, extraverted, ingenious,
innovative, wise, original, always young, resourceful and also ...
- You have at least 5+ years of professional experience as a freelancer, in a leading agency, Innovation Lab or a successful start-up
- You use your intuition and content from qualitative and quantitative research methods to explore new ideas in a team
- You create understanding for your purpose or vision through evident moderation and communication in English
- Measuring your success and objectives with the right KPIs is as essential to you as the ability to spark enthusiasm in your team and stakeholders
- You have a degree in Interaction Design, Service Design, Innovation Management, HCI, Psychology or equivalent work experience, which you can provide us through case studies
- You have experience in Design Thinking and essential interest in Business Modelling
- You bring along design methodological knowledge and are familiar with various design processes such as service design and design thinking
- You decide which prototype in which level, paper or HTML, is necessary to communicate your concept to different target groups
- Empathy is crucial for you in stakeholder management as well as when working in a team
- You live Agile, for you, embracing change takes precedence over sticking to plans
- You have a healthy ego which you can take back to give space to others
- You never stop learning, questioning your work and keeping up with the latest developments
- You interpret business strategy and use user-centred design methods in combination with rapid prototyping to determine innovative ideas
- You design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience data-informed decision-making in bringing future revenues to scoutbee
- You organize and moderate design thinking workshops to define direction and concepts for interdisciplinary teams and our customers
- You are using analytical tools to measure the performance of newly developed products or features with KPIs
- You always focused on the big picture from end-to-end of our service
- You work economically through the sustainable use of our resources
You become part of the newly formed The x hive team. We are here to erase borders, question the status quo and to develop, test and grow new business ideas. We inspire others by building an innovation mindset and capabilities within the company, ignite ideas, make friends, start a movement, change the world of procurement and never, never stop learning.
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern office in the heart of Berlin and Würzburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work occasionally in home-office
- Innovative and international fast-growing company, strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diversity Culture
- International working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Are you super driven in Developing, but your level of experience doesn't meet our requirements? If this job ad sounds super interesting for you - Please don't hesitate to apply! For us, personality and cultural fit are more important than qualifications. We are aware that underestimation of one's own abilities and impostor syndrome can hold someone back from applying.
We'd love love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP.