Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
As a Production Worker you are working in one of our Infarm Plant Hubs, where we produce plants for the distribution in our in store locations. You have an innate passion for plants, top-quality food and are an ambassador for Infarm and our mission. Moreover, having high attention to detail and being well organised are among your strongest skills.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You want to part of a world class production team ensuring the delivery of high standard produce to our clients with minimal food waste
Please note our Infarm Growing Centre is located in Bedford.
- Support our Production Growers in harvesting, planting and packaging Infarm plants while ensuring the delivery of high standard produce to our clients
- Protect the health of our plants by applying basic plant protection measures and keeping the farms squeaky-clean
- Follow defined workflows and production schedules to ensure daily volume requirements are met to our high standards of quality
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety legislation and guidelines
- Support Production and Nursery Growers in daily tasks like kitting, preparing different process steps, cleaning work areas and farms, plant packing etc.
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye and caring for cleanliness
- Confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- Light to moderate physical activity (e.g. lifting, carrying, etc.) is required
- Work experience in horticulture and food manufacturing is a plus
- Working knowledge and ability to communicate effectively English required
- Operational days will include working on weekends
- Valid working visa
What we offer
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various ERGs about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 28 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Subsidised lunch vouchers
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability,