Data is transforming the world. It changes traditional businesses and enables innovation which helps create better products, services and customer experiences. At adsquare, we created a neutral and transparent marketplace to enable companies make better marketing decisions that result into more relevant customer engagement. Our real-time platform brings together buyers and sellers of data in a fair, secure and privacy-friendly way. We empower our partners and clients with sophisticated, yet easy to use self-service instruments, putting them in control and ensuring full transparency.
Our platform processes billions of data points, adds a layer of intelligence and helps making data actionable. To achieve this, we gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology. Founded in 2012, adsquare is a global company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in London, Paris, New York, Madrid and Milan.
Join our mission and have a real impact on the digital marketing landscape.
Our team is looking for a full time UX/UI Designer to further optimize our B2B software into easy-to-use products for our clients globally. In this role you will work closely with our Product Designer and Product Managers.
Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers and users of the product
- Collaborate in the user interview sessions and user research methods with the product designer and product managers to evaluate and define opportunities per product and markets
- Maintain the well-being of the product design system’s growth and usability, insure the visual consistency of all new designs implemented across all products
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role for at least 2-3 years
- Proven experience working with frontend developers
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools and development frameworks
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Exposure to geo and map centric visual design is a plus
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Why us ? We are a highly motivated and skilled team, where everyone’s role has a real impact on the company’s growth. Success and fun are combined in a great company culture with people from all over the world, that creates a melting pot of individuals with more than 20 different Nationalities!
Our headquarters is based in the startup centre of Berlin-Mitte but as a fast-growing international startup we have offices from New York to Sydney. Sounds Interesting? Pay them a visit! All our employees can go and check out our international offices and work from there one week per year.
We equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need to thrive, including a flexible home office setup policy, to ease working conditions during these crazy times as well as, (hopefully soon to come!) the post-pandemic era.
On top of a competitive remuneration package, we got you covered with more benefits such as a personal education and conference budget to pursue your professional goals and to encourage your growth with us, because for us, development matters! Additionally, we offer you a unique onboarding merch box, regular team lunches, annual company offsites, Urban Sports membership, BVG job ticket, JobRad bike leasing and more!
Desired start dateMay 2022