Trust and Safety Analyst
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
As a Trust & Safety Analyst you will support the Trust & Safety team on the following topics:
- Perform complex data analyses to derive insights that help to identify and fight abuse across our products.
- Analyze reports and usage data to extract patterns of abuse.
- Enhance our operational workflows via process improvements and identification of automation opportunities.
- Gather, analyze, correlate, or evaluate information from a variety of resources.
- Predict future organized crime activity using analyses of intelligence data.
- Study the assets of suspected fraudsters to determine the flow of money from or to targeted groups.
- Publish and analyze metrics indicating the level of abusive activity and trends.
- Serve as a domain expert and go-to resource on Trust & Safety.
What you’ll need to be successful
- A good aptitude for analysis, a naturally enquiring mind and excellent problem-solving skills
- Expert-level knowledge and implementation experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Platform services for abuse detection and prevention – spam, phishing, scrapping, financial fraud scheme and user activity modeling.
- Aggregation, scrubbing, filtering and analysis of large data sets.
- Log aggregation, data extraction and analysis with Elastic search.
- Data access and management with relational(MySQL, Postgres, Redshift) databases.
- Good report-drafting skills, with consistent attention to detail
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Creativity, imagination and initiative.
- Familiarity with the financial industry and fintech in particular
What's in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it