Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration, and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As Infarm's Training Program Developer you:
- Define the learning journey and training program for our operational Team in Plant Production
- Translate our process handbook into educational training material
- Constantly improve training materials by implementing feedback from trainees and trainers.
- Oversee and support the onboarding process and approve trainee knowledge level by designing and evaluating knowledge tests
- Conducts effective “Train the Trainer” trainings for local team leads
- Coordinate the training of the new Infarmers (work hand in hand with HR on starting date and inform the trainer, assign Infarm “buddy”)
- Develop and perform regular tests and quizzes to ensure consistency of the knowledge quality
- Collect data to improve the training process
- Bachelor's Degree along with min 3+ years work experience
- Experience in Teaching, Education, Training & Development or related field is a plus
- Familiar with Adult learning techniques, training practices and principles
- Fluent in English; any other language is a plus
- Excellent time management, efficiency, and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Organized, structured, thorough and independent work style
- Project Management skills: planning, scheduling, coordinating and implementing
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels of an organization, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary
- Able to work in global start up environment and multinational team matrix
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Apply by 04.09.20 for best consideration. We will start the hiring process by then and will get back to you earliest in September.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.