At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartetBeing part of an interdisciplinary and experienced agile team, you’ll be responsible for guaranteeing customer satisfaction for our next generation cloud-based engineering simulation software.
In close collaboration with the application development team you will quickly identify and solve problems and you will play an active role in improving the QA and Test Automation processes. Participating in planning, requirements specification, development, test and release phases will be part of your responsibilities. You will also have the chance to understand the value chain from business objectives to delivered functionality to ensure quality at every step of the way.
Are you looking for an exciting position where you’ll dive into a modern, complex cloud platform and understand how its components work together? Then SimScale is the right place for you!
- Support, extend and optimize existing test automation frameworks
- Implement new automation testing systems based on requirements
- Collaborate closely with the development team to identify the optimal way to cover new functionality with automatic tests
- Support the CI process to run automation tests in scope of development flow
- Coordinate with QA team members, including those who work remotely
- Write and review code of automated tests
- Monitor and report test results
- Debug and analyze failures with developers
- Work with Product Owner, Application Engineers and Team Lead to monitor and triage incoming issues
Unsere AnforderungenMinimum qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices and tools (e.g. SDLC, development processes; QA concepts; agile practices, Jira, etc.)
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Strong knowledge, min. 3 year professional experience in test automation frameworks (Cypress, Selenium, etc.) and GUI, REST APIs
- Experience in building automation testing systems on different levels (system, integration, module)
- Being proficient in at least one object-oriented programming and scripting language (Java and Python preferred)
- Strong know-how in building CI processes (e.g. Jenkins)
- Good understanding of microservice architectures and web-based applications
- Experience working with SaaS applications
- Experience working with cloud platforms; Amazon Web Services (AWS) preferred
- Professional experience with developing large software systems in an agile, Linux-based environment
- Experience with Computer-Aided Design (CAD) or Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) software
Was wir zu bieten haben
- An international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, dedication, and lots of fun
- An attractive startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- An independent, professional work environment
- Fun team events
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology that helps them be better at what they do best: designing the products of tomorrow
Weitere InformationenWould you like to be the “Quality Stewart” of an innovative and complex web application and guarantee high-quality standards for hundreds of thousands of users worldwide?
We look forward to receiving your application documents via our online application portal.