Über unsFlaconi ist eine Premium-Onlineparfümerie für Parfum und Beautyprodukte im deutschsprachigen Raum. Bereits seit Juli 2011 bietet Flaconi eine umfangreiche Auswahl an Marken-Parfums, Pflegeprodukten, Make-up, Naturkosmetik und professioneller Haarpflege. Neben einem perfekten Kundenservice, hochwertigem Design und einer intuitiven Shop-Bedienung machen vielseitige Produktinformationen den Einkauf bei Flaconi zu einem besonderen Erlebnis. Das erfolgreiche E-Commerce-Unternehmen wurde bereits mit zahlreichen Online-Awards ausgezeichnet. ProSiebenSat.1 hat 2015 die Mehrheit an Flaconi übernommen.
- You work collaboratively with Engineers and Product to scope, design and create efficient test automation scenarios
- You define automation test frameworks and tools
- You define automated functional, performance and load tests
- You coach and mentor the Engineering team on testing guidelines, frameworks and best practices that help us create amazing and scalable products
- You create resulting test assets and documentation
- You integrate automated tests into the continuous integration environment
- You review and investigate automated test results; report the errors to responsible team members
- You contribute to the complete development cycle (from the analysis of requirements up to the integration of automated test cases into the CI system (Jenkins)
- You boost our Engineering culture that encourages knowledge sharing and mutual development
- 3+ years of experience building highly scalable, performant and maintainable automated test scenarios
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Hands-on experience testing and deploying services using Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Gherkin, Selenium, Cucumber or similar tools/frameworks
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Expertise in agile development practices (TDD, BDD, pair programming, etc.) is a plus
- English language fluency, German is a plus
Worauf kannst Du Dich freuen?
- Our employees matter to us: We offer you a permanent contract.
- Easy-going workplace: We pay your BVG ticket and we do not have a dresscode.
- International flair: We support your relocation.
- Employee discounts: As a Flaconi you benefit from generous discounts not only in our Online-Shop but also at partner companies.
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours and home office options allow you to reconcile work and private life.
- Recreation and relaxation: We offer you 28 days of vacation and the possibility of a paid sabbatical.
- Family first: Our “emergency-moms” are there for you in out-of-the-ordinary situations and look after your child on site in the office.
- Flaconi Development Mix: Actively shape your own career path and take advantage of our internal and external training opportunities.
- Dog Policy: Dogs are welcome in our office!
- Flaconis know how to party: You can look forward to cool team events and company parties.
- Agile work: As part of our cross-functional teams, you have the opportunity to help shape and advance cross-departmental topics.
- Freedom for innovation: You can let your ideas run free at our regular hackathons and get inspiration for your daily business at Tech Talks and Breakfast Lectures.
- Thinking about tomorrow together: Flaconi subsidizes your savings contribution to the company pension scheme with an additional 20%.
- Welcome aboard: Not only our onboarding day helps you to orientate yourself in the first time, but also your personal buddy.
- Food & drinks: For us it goes without saying that extras such as drinks and fruits are free.
Bewirb Dich jetztShape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date. Please direct your application to Lea Krumland (Recruiter).