We are looking for:
A new addition to our IT Team at Project A who is interested in modern software development technologies and enjoys learning new things. Your primary responsibility will be to help promote Project A’s IT services by writing blog posts, technical case studies and producing multimedia content. Our portfolio companies sometimes need to help too, which means you might also produce blog posts or classic technical documentation for other startups. If you have a passion for writing about technology, you’ll bever be bored. We're looking for support in Berlin, London or remotely.
What will keep you challenged?
- Interview Project A’s own developers for articles about what they’ve learned when helping our startups
- Turn Project A’s internal technical presentations into engaging blog posts on Medium or short video presentations on YouTube
- Come up with content ideas that will inspire our target audience to follow our publication or subscribe to content updates
- Write eye-catching short descriptions that our social media team can use to promote our technical articles on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Help develop a content strategy that will make our technical content more targeted and efficient
- When necessary, assist our startups with producing high-quality technical documentation and review any documentation that their developers contribute
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Flexibility and adaptability: the startup space is very unique so you’ll need to be comfortable with fast changing requirements and different ways of working
- A basic understanding of how developers tick and the content they value the most
- Familiarity with the principles of programming: perhaps you can code yourself, or you at least understand how to read code in languages such as Java, Python and PHP
- Familiarity with cloud computing and the infrastructure required to produce a modern web app: you know what DevOps means and can name some of the most popular platforms in the space
- You can provide a selection of writing samples that demonstrate your experience
- You’re a native English speaker or can write English at a native level
- Bonus: you have experience as a technical writer, and know how to produce quality documentation for a developer audience (for example API and SDK documentation)
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.