About usKINEXON provides real-time intelligence and value for a connected world. We fuel the Internet of Things with state of the art sensor networks and edge computing solutions for industries like manufacturing, logistics, retail, sports and media. One core of our solution is a cutting-edge radio technology for high precision localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information and provide valuable insights in real-time. Our solution allows products and processes to be sustainably optimized and automated. As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software. Our solutions are used by prestigious customers & partners such as BMW, Zalando and Red Bull.
YOUR OPPORTUNITYTime management is part of your DNA? You are interested in the latest technologies and not afraid to dive into new areas of expertise? Then you might just be the right fit to join us as our next Technical Project Manager IOT! After successful completion of the pre-sales phase and the acquisition of new projects, the responsibility will be handed to you. You will be the main point of contact. Your responsibilities will span from the creation of the requirements profile up to the implementation of the project on site!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Steer and coordinate a wide variety of projects in an industrial context.
- Responsible management of IIoT projects: Conception, presentation and realization of innovative solution approaches in production and logistics, especially with regards to process optimization and automation.
- Apply agile software development methods to lead and organize project teams.
- Establish efficient project communication with relevant stakeholders and other groups.
- Prioritize tasks in collaboration with technical leads and product organization.
- Coordinate project requirements with internal stakeholders such as developers, product owners, and supply chain.
- Run standup, workgroup meetings, identify action items and address blockers to keep projects on track.
- Improve process inputs, streamline workflows and project management tools.
- Articulate and define business needs and translate them into technical specification.
- Successfully completed studies in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration and/or comparable.
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Curious about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary.
- Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Confluence, and Jira.
- High degree of enthusiasm for helping shape the digital transformation of manufacturing companies.
- Hands-on experience in leading projects in technology or software development (e.g. SaaS solutions).
- Ability to master multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, as well as strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel within the US.
YOUR BENEFITSAt KINEXON you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
- An international team of passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts with great team spirit and hands-on mentality.
- Outstanding career and development opportunities due to our strong growth, a steep learning curve and the opportunity to leave a mark
- Fascinating system test & launch events with renowned customers.
- Startup feeling with competitive pay, health care contribution and 401K.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide VISA sponsorship for this position. Please be aware that we will not be able to process applicants who are not allowed to legally work in the United States.