About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
NavVis is a high-growth VC-backed tech startup headquartered in Munich. Founded in 2013, NavVis has grown into a team of 200 professionals serving customers in more than 30 countries. Based on our deep tech stack the fields of robotics, computer vision, and machine learning we took the lead to bring the power of maps & positioning to the great indoors. Our mission is to truly disrupt the way companies interact with their physical factory, campus, building, and office assets with the end-to-end building of a digital twin. We are distinctively positioned to help businesses manage today's most worrying remote access challenges. With locations in Munich (HQ), New York City, and Shanghai, we pride ourselves on the passionate, smart, personable, and driven people that make us who we are. Apply today as a Technical Project Manager for our leading Indoor Mobile Mapping solutions. You will collaborate closely with our development, production, sales, and customer experience teams and help us manage the complexity of the product life-cycle with sharp project management abilities!
You will work on:
- Working closely with our CTO and the Indoor Mobile Mapping stakeholders at NavVis, you will drive all associated projects and milestones related to our HW & SW products (namely our VLX)
- Taking responsibility for the technical project planning & management for established initiatives to bring impact within an established time frame and budget
- Manage some cross-team projects running within the Indoor Mobile Mapping program
- Playing an important role in the education and adoption aspects of our Indoor Mobile Mapping solutions, in close collaboration with our global customer experience, solution factory, marketing, and sales teams
- Relying on a deep technical understanding to establish credibility among customer-facing engineers & responsible product owners
- Being the go-to person for leadership on the health and status of our Indoor Mobile Mapping solutions
- Weighing in with expertise on supply chain topics impacting our Mobile Mapping products to help streamline processes in our overseas offices (China & US) + meet the logistical needs of our global customers
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science, (Civil) Engineering or Business & Technology from a leading university
- Ideally 3 years+ in Technical Project Management in fast-growing technology company
- Great skills in stakeholder management and influencing different functions to keep everyone moving in the right direction
- A sound foundation in IT infrastructure & architecture + know-how around the latest and greatest tools around technical project management (Power BI expertise would be fantastic!)
- Fantastic presentation and facilitation skills
- Love of (our) technology and passion for its broad applications
- Native-like fluency in English with solid German language skills a "plus"
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Bringing a geospatial background and experience