About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goals
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our highly talented Product Team!In your first 3 months you will:
Based in Berlin, you will work with all necessary departments to implement the latest technologies, monitor development progress, and take our product to the next level!
You’ll take over as product manager for our core team, handling and solving real customer issues and requests by designing the perfect solutions for them.
In your first 6 months you will:
- Learn all about the feed management world
- Take ownership of the core team’s backlog and manage the workload and priorities for the team
- Work together with our developers on their daily tasks and assist them in mitigating challenges and setting priorities
- Help shape the Productsup product roadmap
- Work on new projects from ideation to delivery
- Be the go-to person when it comes to any core related tasks
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years of experience in a technical product manager role, ideally in a SaaS company
- Experience working cross-departmentally, collaborating with internal teams and developers in order to monitor development progress
- Proven track record using database queries to analyze performance indicators
- Creativity, passion, and interest in new technologies in the market
- Familiarity with all agile methodologies and scrum ceremonies
What we offer you
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Professional growth opportunities, attending industry-relevant events etc
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).
Curious about our culture at Productsup? Take a look at our Kununu (4.65/5) and Glassdoor (5/5) ratings!