Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are a very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
- You will work on crucial international projects
- You will contribute to definition, development and delivery of product roadmaps
- You will identify product improvements and new opportunities
- You will prioritize the backlog and engage directly with the Engineering and Design teams
- You will analyze and scope product requirements based on internal and external stakeholders´ needs
- You will work on end-to-end features - from backend-process requirements to user-facing web application interfaces
What we're looking for...
- You bring the professional experience of being in a similar position (Technical Product Management and System Design) for a minimum of 3 years
- You have a good understanding of web technologies and applications
- You have the ability to think in terms of technical processes and data-structures as well as user experience flows
- You are process-oriented, structured with a high attention to detail
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You have experience writing and reviewing user stories
- You have experience with the most commonly used tools such as Jira, Confluence, Draw.io
- You possess business fluency in English
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an all-round feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people,
- Free BVG monthly ticket or parking spot, and a safe spot to lock your bicycle,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility of mobile work (60/40),
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture,
- A company supported pension plan,
- A free product insurance of your choice,
- Access to our learning and development,
- Fantastic team events,
- Free drinks, fruits and much more.
Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
For your application…
fill in the form below. For any questions contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org - Marianna will take care of your application.
Never stop playing!