Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are a very international team with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
- You identify potential improvements of our products and new opportunities
- You prioritise the backlog and engage directly with the engineers, designers, and other colleagues
- You analyse and scope product requirements based on stakeholders needs
- Working closely with our Engineers and Designers, you own end-to-end feature developments - from backend-process-requirements to user-facing web and app interfaces
What we're looking for...
- You bring previous experience working in a product team
- You have a goal-oriented working style, you are well structured, and always pay attention to details
- You bring the ability to think in terms of business processes as well as user experience flows, having value-added as core objective
- You have a good understanding of web and mobile technologies, basic SQL, and office tools
- You bring strong communication skills, motivation, and passion to inspire your team
- You have proven experience writing tickets/user stories and you feel comfortable supporting the development flow
- Nice to have: experience with the most commonly used tools such as Jira, Confluence, Figma, or similar
- You speak business fluent English, German is a plus
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an all round feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people
- Our most loved Flexible benefit: free BVG monthly ticket or a subsidy for Internet usage
- Flexible working hours
- With our Simple Working model we provide up to 100% the possibility to work remotely (from Germany)
- 28 vacation days
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture
- A company supported pension plan
- A free product insurance of your choice
- A great Referral program
- Access to our Learning and Development Programme
- Fantastic team events
- Free drinks, fruits and much more
Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
For your application…
fill in the form below. For any questions contact us under email@example.com - Marianna will take care of your application.
Never stop playing!