Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleWe are looking for a Technical Partner Manager to grow and support partnerships that are highly valued by customers and that generate meaningful business impact.
We are looking for someone fluent in the technical aspects of technology partnerships who is passionate about the partner experience. This role will collaborate with Product & Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Success to ensure that Personio’s ecosystem is robust and healthy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating new potential integration partners aligned with Personio’s integration strategy
- Being the primary day to day liaison for Personio’s product partners.
- Investigating and resolving escalated issues and offering troubleshooting for partners.
- Carrying out technical QA assessments for new integrations.
- Communicating the details and strategy of Personio’s ecosystem to both engineering teams and non-technical client teams
- Measuring and communicating the business impact of Personio’s ecosystem
- Championing the role of the ecosystem and partner experience within Personio
- Reporting into DIrector, Product Integrations & Partnerships
- Close collaboration with Product Marketing, Customer Support, and Product Management
What you need to succeed
- 3-5 years of experience supporting technical partnerships and integrations; CS background preferred
- Experience with B2B SaaS business models, comfort engaging with technical stakeholders and leveraging technology innovation to unlock customer value
- Clear demonstrable track record of successes and impact
- Structured thinking: comfort with numbers, details, and ambiguity; ability to break down complex problems into key levers.
- Operational: Comfortable bringing order to chaos with adaptable systems and processes
- Collaborative: Proven ability to work across different departments and levels of management, with strong stakeholder communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English and German required
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Receive full responsibility for your area and be a part of our creative working environment with short decision-making paths
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich with delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- 28 paid vacation days, flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com), a JobRad® or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich