Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a Technical Partner Manager (m/f/d) to grow and support partnerships that are highly valued by customers and that generate meaningful business impact.
We are looking for someone fluent in the technical aspects of technology partnerships who is passionate about the partner experience. This role will collaborate with Product & Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Success to ensure that Personio’s ecosystem is robust and healthy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating new potential integration partners aligned with Personio’s integration strategy
- Being the primary day to day liaison for Personio’s product partners.
- Investigating and resolving escalated issues and offering troubleshooting for partners.
- Carrying out technical QA assessments for new integrations.
- Communicating the details and strategy of Personio’s ecosystem to both engineering teams and non-technical client teams
- Measuring and communicating the business impact of Personio’s ecosystem
- Championing the role of the ecosystem and partner experience within Personio
- Reporting into DIrector, Product Integrations & Partnerships
- Close collaboration with Product Marketing, Customer Support, and Product Management
What you need to succeed
- 3-5 years of experience supporting technical partnerships and integrations; CS background preferred
- Experience with B2B SaaS business models, comfort engaging with technical stakeholders and leveraging technology innovation to unlock customer value
- Clear demonstrable track record of successes and impact
- Structured thinking: comfort with numbers, details, and ambiguity; ability to break down complex problems into key levers.
- Operational: Comfortable bringing order to chaos with adaptable systems and processes
- Collaborative: Proven ability to work across different departments and levels of management, with strong stakeholder communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English and German required
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!