About usWe offer the next generation eCommerce platform - API and cloud based, highly scalable and on every channel. We put outstanding tech knowledge and enthusiasm in a modern, friendly and family oriented environment.
commercetools was founded in 2006 and we have offices in Germany (Munich, Berlin and Jena), the Netherlands (Amsterdam), the US (Durham, North Carolina) and from 2019 also in UK (London) and the APAC region (Singapore). We are one of the world's leading providers of cloud-based eCommerce technology. Our highly available, omnichannel platform enables implementation of complex retail models across all sales channels. The extensive API connects existing processes and technologies flexibly. We offer sustainable solutions for both B2C and B2B retailers. Since 2014 commercetools is a subsidiary of REWE Group. Some of our customers are Carhartt, Merkur, REWE and Medimax.
Join our vision in becoming the number one eCommerce company!
commercetools’ Partner Team grows and enables our solution partner network of software integrators and digital agencies. This includes technical guidance and help to design new technology stacks and cloud native architectures for our customers. As a Technical Partner Manager you are the technical counterpart of our Partner Business Development Manager and key contact for our partners’ tech leads and architects. Working with our Solution Partners is a unique opportunity to shape the future of eCommerce together with experts in this industry. Beside this you will ensure a consistent and high level of product and technology expertise across the global partner network - working along with the training, consulting and documentation teams.
About your new role
- Enable and lead our partners on their journey to implement the most modern, cloud-native, microservices based, API first technology and headless platform in the industry
- Advise and guide new partners in developing their future technology stack on top of the commercetools platform
- Develop and track the progress of individualized learning plans for every partner, matching their target market and technology knowledge
- Assure common standards and up-to-date commercetools product knowledge across the partner ecosystem
- Be a technical sparring partner (together with our Pre-Sales Engineers) in our partners’ client sales processes, developing functional and technical architectures for complex customer requirements
- Leverage partners’ input and requirements for the future development of the commercetools platform into our Product teams
This is how we work
Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.
Skills & Requirements
Nice to have's:
- University degree in a technical discipline
- Good knowledge of web application architectures and the related technology stacks
- Deep knowledge of modern enterprise software architectures, including nonfunctional, organizational and compliance perspectives
- Hands-on attitude that does not fear details
- Practical experience as Software Engineer
- Ability and confidence to present our product to experienced technical audiences with a track record in eCommerce
- Excellent written and oral English
- Aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn new technologies, concepts, etc.
- Willing to travel to our Partners (EMEA region)
- Great team player & reliable colleague
- Other language skills (German, Spanish, etc.)
- Practical experience working either for or with enterprise software products
- Work experience in retail, eCommerce, ERP or logistics
- Experience working in a digital agency / software integrator / custom software development house / software vendor