As a Technical CRM Manager, you’ll be part of a global team of experts developing, optimising and growing the Marketing Cloud platform at SumUp. This position sits in a cross-functional team supporting our Point-of-Sale (POS) product in Europe.
You’ll collaborate with other teams and squads to build features and solutions that play a crucial role in operations and communication for lead and sales management, owning the design-to-delivery process for Marketing Cloud projects end-to-end.
What you’ll do
- Define the technical requirements for Marketing Automation for our three POS brands, SumUp, GoodTill and Tiller, delivering integrations where necessary to enable triggers to send automated communication and audiences to online marketing channels
- Support and build automated communication (Email/SMS) with our prospects and customers using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email, Mobile and Automation Studio, and Journey Builder)
- Ensure that marketing teams have the required data to segment prospect audiences, and support integrations of data or triggers from external sources. You’ll be the go-to for managing our main data extensions for Leads
- Improve conversion reporting, connecting engagement data with conversion events later in the funnel
- Have regular check-ins with stakeholders to understand their processes and tooling, to identify areas of optimisation
- Explore new releases and unused features to enhance our Marketing Cloud org for the POS product
You’ll be great for this position if
- Background in Marketing Automation, with at least 1 year working hands-on with a Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance connected to Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud
- You’re proficient in SQL to manage data operations and audience segmentation
- You have experience creating and adjusting AMPscript for dynamic content and data management
- You’re knowledgeable about how to manage subscription statuses to honour individual preferences and regional compliance rules (incl. GDPR, LGPD, CAN-SPAM)
- You enjoy creating documentation to share your solutions within an organisation. Bonus if you’ve used Jira and Confluence.
Nice to have
- Experience developing and managing lead scoring processes
- Experience in other Salesforce Clouds and systems (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud), or integrated services (Web Services, Call Centers)
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS to create web landing pages and manage responsive email templates
- Experience with web tracking technologies (e.g. Google Analytics/Tag Manager) and/or analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Datorama)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits.
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.