Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the merchants we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
As a Technical Analyst, Digital Analytics, you will be part of the Data Intelligence team who focuses on steering SumUps overarching analytics strategy. This is a chance to work with senior management throughout the business to create impact globally and enable SumUppers to be even more data-informed!
You’ll have high visibility across all levels of the business, and you will directly support the teams to incorporate data into the product development cycle.
If you have a passion for bringing data insights that deliver real business value, then this technical Analyst opportunity could be for you!
What you’ll do:
- Enable consistent and compliant onsite tracking for app and web, which will make the holistic user journey across multiple applications and platforms transparent
- Define the analytics tracking requirements with product analysts, designers, product managers, and engineers
- Own the implementation of the digital analytics tracking, and develop holistic tracking requirements at the company level
- Onboard users to the Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and BigQuery
- Implement Google Tag Manager changes and review changes of distributed teams
- Translate measurement strategy into standardized tracking requirements
- Develop reports and conduct analysis on the digital analytics data quality
You’ll be great for this role if you have:
- Enterprise level experience with implementing consistent and compliant digital analytics solutions end to end
- Expertise in translating measurement strategy into tracking concepts
- Ability to manage diverse groups of stakeholders with varying levels of analytics knowledge
Why you should join SumUp
- You will be part of a global analytics community, with opportunities for collaboration, knowledge sharing, and ongoing training & development.
- Entitlement to an L&D budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and many other great benefits.
We believe in the everyday hero.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.