About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
We are NavVis Inc., the rapidly US arm of Munich-headquartered NavVIs. Are you passionate about new digital technologies and keen to join us in taking an established German player's solutions to the North American market? Do you bring a deep interest in and experience for supporting small and mid-sized customers with cutting edge technology? Interesting in managing demos, pre & post sales processes around reality capture solutions? Curious to join a global team of Technical Account Managers proactive in sharing best practice on service delivery excellence across the globe? Then please apply today for our open experienced Technical Account Executive in our NYC hub.
Working within a collaborative "pod" including a Direct Sales Account Manager and an Inside Sales Manager, you will have a high level of ownership for your target region. Are you looking for an open culture with short decision cycles, & room to use your strengths? Come join us at NavVis!
You will work on:
- Maintaining active relationships with key accounts, building rapport and understanding their business needs and synthesizing these needs to communicate internally to a range of stakeholders
- Conducting regular activities (calls, service reviews, etc.) defined for high-touch support
- Driving onboarding process and ensuring successful support in early adoption phases
- Monitoring issues submitted to Support and assisting with triage or initial response as needed
- Effectively identifying common issues or questions and using these to drive training plans or documentation in partnership with our User Education team
- Serving as a point of contact for escalating issues, both internally and externally, driving collaboration and communication to resolve them
- Facilitating interactions between customers and our Solution Engineers, which may include written responses, in-person visits, or calls
- Proactively identifying opportunities to increase adoption or grow usage in assigned accounts
- Tracking and reporting on key account health metrics plus driving any changes needed
- Communicating effectively at all levels of the organization, keeping stakeholders informed and effectively delivering high-touch support
- Collaborating well and growing cross-functional and client relationships
- Proven experience in a B2B technical account management role and a strong understanding of complex B2B software and IT infrastructure
- Top notch organizational, communication, project management, change management and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm and affinity for technology as well as fun and confidence to connect with a variety of clients from blue chip enterprises
- Business fluency in English
- A degree in Computer science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- The willingness to travel to meet customers in person
- Work authorization for the US
We will be thrilled if you have:Knowledge of the laser scanning, surveying, or BIM industry, allowing you to help our clients in this area gain value from our technology