About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
As a Technical Account Manager EMEA you will be part of our Global Customer Experience Team and the primary customer-facing support for our clients in your region. This means you'll be independently responsible for managing small to mid-sized customer accounts from a technical point of view. Further, you'll work very closely to the Account Executives in your region to support in pre-sales opportunity discussions, lead product demonstrations, and drive after-sales efforts such as trainings. Finally, please expect to play a large hand in ultimately driving customer satisfaction and success at NavVis!
Drawing on your technical background, we expect you to develop a deep understanding of our solution (a technology platform built around our software stack which includes hardware for capturing data (dynamic wearable device VLX & M6 Trolley) as well as software (our IndoorViewer web browser for the 3D visualization & point clouds of mapped spaces.)) This will allow you to put NavVis in context for our customers. You might be leading a conversation on the current tech trends in the industry or answering a range of questions from customers or providing implementation tips, depending on our customer's needs.
Sound interesting? Please apply today to join our global team!
You will work on:
- Maintaining active relationships with key accounts, building rapport and understanding their business needs and synthesizing these needs to communicate internally to a range of stakeholders
- Conducting regular activities (calls, service reviews, etc.) defined for high-touch support
- Driving onboarding process and ensuring successful support in early adoption phases
- Monitoring issues submitted to Support and assisting with triage or initial response as needed
- Effectively identifying common issues or questions and using these to drive training plans or documentation in partnership with our User Education team
- Serving as a point of contact for escalating issues, both internally and externally, driving collaboration and communication to resolve them
- Facilitating interactions between customers and our Solution Engineers, which may include written responses, in-person visits, or calls
- Proactively identifying opportunities to increase adoption or grow usage in assigned accounts
- Tracking and reporting on key account health metrics plus driving any changes needed
- Communicating effectively at all levels of the organization, keeping stakeholders informed and effectively delivering high-touch support
- Collaborating well and growing cross-functional and client relationships
- Proven experience in a B2B technical account management role and a strong understanding of complex B2B software and IT infrastructure
- Top notch organizational, communication, project management, change management and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm and affinity for technology as well as fun and confidence to connect with a variety of clients from blue chip enterprises
- Business fluency in written & spoken plus ideally fluency in one other language used by our existing EMEA-based clients
- A degree in Computer science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- The willingness to travel to meet customers in person
We will be thrilled if you have:Knowledge of the laser scanning, surveying, or BIM industry, allowing you to help our clients in this area gain value from our technology