Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleGiven the current situation with the Coronavirus and in order to prevent the virus from further spreading, all our interviews will take place remotely for now. Thank you for your understanding.
Too bad! No suitable job in the Product & Engineering team for you? No problem: We are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application!
Personio is growing and therefore we are always looking for new tech talents who want to play a decisive role in shaping our company during the growth phase. Let our enthusiasm infect you and help us build Europe's leading HR platform. Even if there is currently no suitable vacancy in Engineering that exactly matches your profile, we will be happy to check internally whether we can offer you a suitable position.
What you need to succeedIn order to reach our desired target, we need the best talents - starting from Mid-Level to Seniors- or Senior Managers, to support our teams in the following areas:
- Backend Engineering
- Frontend Engineering
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- We have an impact - Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive 1,500 € of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to Oktoberfest and much more
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer flexibility and remote-working.
- We want happy employees - on top of your salary you will receive 68 € for food & public transport
- We like to be efficient - with us you will receive a Flexible Benefits Debit card in order to save on taxes