audibene is the fastest growing hearing care company ever. Our mission is to provide cutting edge technology for hearing care devices and improve the lives of our customers. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry. Today we are more than 1,300 people across the globe, in 11 offices from San Francisco to Seoul. Join us in working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a Tech Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/x) to join our forward-thinking People team based in Berlin.
- Develop and drive recruiting strategies that include, but are not limited to: short and long-term talent needs, an insightful understanding and analysis of the relevant labor market, innovative sourcing and recruiting tactics, and an array of recruiting channels that include referrals, conferences etc.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition process for technical positions including, but not limited to: active sourcing on social Platforms such as Xing and Linkedin, phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback sessions, compensation analysis, offer extension, negotiations and candidate relationships
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders at all levels of the organization, hiring managers to fully understand business needs and objectives in order to develop candidate profiles that match overall requirements and success factors for short and long-term talent needs of the business
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job posting content that is thorough, compelling and alluring to candidates and aligns with business strategy.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to internal & external candidates
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring metrics, data management and integrity within Greenhouse - our applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field OR combination of education and equivalent work experience required
- Full life-cycle recruitment experience with Tech profiles.
- Must have proven success collaborating with senior level business leaders and developing recruitment strategies for passive job-seekers, exhibiting creativity with candidate search & developing networks
- Experience with establishing contacts and building relationships with professionals is a must
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication, critical listening skills, presentation skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit strong problem-solving abilities, consensus building, ability to work independently and in team environment, ability to interface well with candidates, employees and hiring managers at all levels
- Must be able to identify, articulate and drive process improvements, strong commitment to collaborative work, mentoring and knowledge sharing; self-starter with a high sense of urgency and professionalism, must be capable of developing & executing action plans.
What we offer:
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- Be part of an international team that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year. We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual benefits, as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips.
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... if you want to know more, apply here :)
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!