audibene/ hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,200 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
During your internship at audibene you’ll be right at the heart of major projects, working with teams of passionate people to building awesome products! So, no more theory in University: get real project exposure and join us now, as we shape this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
We are looking for a Tech Talent Acquisition Intern (f/m/x) to further strengthen our team in Berlin (4 – 6 months or longer).
- Become an expert in all things Talent Acquisition via our industry leading Talent Acquisition academy
- Learn to manage end-to-end hiring and recruitment processes
- Partner strategically with key stakeholders to ensure we attract the best talent
- Source and hire world class Software Engineers, Product Managers, Data specialists, UX & UI experts + much more
- Learn the ins and outs of active search; platforms, tools, headhunting, social media & online content
- Become part of the audibene Tech family; develop and leverage internal networks to deliver outcomes
- Ownership of exciting, critical projects with visibility and impact across audibene
- Hone your soft skills and build relationships with candidates by creating an incredible hiring experience
- Recent Bachelors or Masters graduate or equivalent Talent Acquisition / Recruitment experience
- Eager to learn and passionate about solving problems
- Excellent project management and organisation, with an eye for detail
- Excited by working with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Think outside the box and challenge the status quo; we value creativity!
- Previous Talent Acquisition or Recruitment internship is a big plus
- You speak fluent English
- Change lives… see the real world impact of what you do (this is the best part) !!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international, hyper growth company... constantly solve new challenges
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace + flexible working hours... home office when you want!
- Fresh fruit, cereal, drinks and snacks are always available :)
- We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips!
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you!
This is a full-time internship position based in Berlin to start asap.