Know our Talent Acquisition team
It's such exciting times to be part of SumUp! As part of the global People team, you will help us build one of the best companies to work for in the world. Our mission starts with Talent Acquisition, the team of great people who work hard attract the right talent to SumUp and ensure candidates have an amazing experience while selecting us as their next employer. Recruiting is taken very seriously around here, so we are building a team of people who are passionate about it and great at it! Here are some facts about us:
- Our team is spread around 3 main locations in the world (São Paulo, Berlin and Sofia);
- Our recruiters and team leaders come from 8 different countries around the globe: Argentina, Brazil, Bulgaria, England, Hungary, Ukraine, USA and Russia;
- We encourage everyone to work together running recruitment and Talent Acquisition projects across locations, learning more about different cultures, gaining experience in multiple set-ups and having fun!
- We ensure all recruiters and sourcers have the right tools to deliver great results. LinkedIn Recruiter accounts, marketing tools for sourcing, sourcing trainings and more - we will just hand them to you!
As our Talent Sourcer for Tech, you will:
- Source, source, source. You'll be the trusted partner of our tech recruiters and hiring managers to help us find the best potential candidates for the opportunities we have;
- Map the market and help us extract insights from the data you collect;
- Works in a start-up you will mapping: from Engineering to Product and Design, you'll have free access to the best professionals in the area and to the best recruiters, so they can help you build your expertise in mapping and recruiting process for tech!
- Lead complexity projects for Talent Acquisition, like discovering how to attract more women, more black people, more talents who come from diverse social backgrounds. Feel free to help us be even more diverse and inclusive!
You'll be a great fit for this position if:
- You love the idea of helping people find the job of their dreams;
- You love technology and are natural inquisitive;
- You are a fast learner - you pay attention to what your experiences can teach you and you incorporate your learnings to your future behaviors;
- You speak fluent Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team :)
- You are very organized and have a structured approach to your life (you love - and stick to - your to-do lists!);
- You love to explore unknown worlds and master them. Curiosity is your trademark;
- You work well in constantly changing environments and enjoy the atmosphere of autonomy and speed of start-ups;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships.
- Experience as sourcer, researcher or recruiter;
- Use and know boolean search as a strong tool of work;
- Experience with large volume of positions at the same time.
Why you should join us
- Be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world
- Be part of a truly global team and work with people from different parts of the world as you deliver your projects
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose, lead and implement changes that will up our game
- Work in flexible hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work remotely or take a few days off
- Work in the coolest office around, in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
- Have access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees 100% paid by the company, dental assistance, private pension program, transport voucher or parking space (for cars or bikes!) at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance, barbershop and nail polish at the office, massage sessions, monthly parties at the office!
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.